1. Common Courtesy

Find the server's rules and regulations here. Ensure that you stay up to date with the rules before entering the server.
Rage Roleplay
Management

1. Common Courtesy

Fri May 04, 2018 2:10 pm

1 — Common Courtesy
  1. Players are expected to remain friendly and civil with each other when out-of-character. Do not intentionally disrupt, harass, spam, troll, or otherwise degrade the experience of other players.
  2. Players are expected to remain in-character at all times and may not ignore, pause, or skip roleplay without permission from an administrator. Out-of-character chat is allowed however it should not be disruptive to roleplay. Players do not need to respond to out-of-character chat unless a server administrator is asking the player a question. You are only obligated to respond to a player's private message if they are asking the reason why you killed them or destroyed their property.
  3. Instructions from a server administrator are final and may not be disputed. If you believe an administrators decision is unjust, discuss it with the administrator through private messages on the forums or report it to the server's management through the proper channels.
Rage Roleplay
Management

Re: 1. Common Courtesy

Fri May 04, 2018 2:11 pm

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Do I have to roleplay a situation even if all involved parties agree not to roleplay it?
A: Yes, you do. An agreement to ignore roleplay is detrimental to the spirit of the game. The purpose of the game is to roleplay and every situation you come across should be roleplayed to the fullest extent. Exceptions can only be made by an administrator in special circumstances, for example, if the client or the server causes a synchronization error.

Q: I have to go in the middle of a crucial roleplay scene. Can I quit?
A: No, you can not. You should immediately contact an administrator through the report system to assist you with completing the roleplay situation if possible. Players should be conscious of the time they have to play and should not dedicate themselves to roleplay that they will not be able to finish, for example a police pursuit or lengthy situation.

Return to “Rules”