3. Powergaming

Find the server's rules and regulations here. Ensure that you stay up to date with the rules before entering the server.
Rage Roleplay
Management

3. Powergaming

Fri May 04, 2018 2:09 pm

3 — Powergaming
  1. A player should always focus on roleplaying rather than "winning."
  2. It is prohibited to give your own character an unrealistic or unfair advantage over other players. Unrealistic behaviors and character traits that do not exist in real life, such as superhuman strength, are prohibited.
  3. Players may not force their actions on another player's character without giving them a fair chance to react, or use a non-player character to their advantage.
  4. Abusing limitations of the script, such as not roleplaying a sustained injury, is not allowed.
Rage Roleplay
Management

Re: 3. Powergaming

Fri May 04, 2018 2:09 pm

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Can I take out a gun without roleplaying?
A: You are not required to roleplay taking out small and easily accessible weapons such as pistols and knives. All other actions must be roleplayed.

Q: Can I roleplay that something in my inventory is in my car?
A: No. If you want to put something in your car, put it in your car using the script. Similarly, if something is in your car, you cannot roleplay that it is in your house.

Q: Can I roleplay that my dog can sniff out drugs and guns?
A: You cannot use a non-player characters or non-scripted feature if it gives you an advantage over another player, unless all parties involved consent.

Return to “Rules”