L&A

Character stories and information regarding character development.
FatSam

L&A

Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:36 am

You often hear all this dramatic shit about how people had to fight their whole lives and how they are the hardest motherfucker around. Let’s cut the bullshit right away. I’m not tough; fuck knows I’m no fighter. But what I never was and never will be is a coward. If you come at me you better put me down for good. This is something that I have known my whole life.

Growing up in an Asian family is never easy. If it wasn’t my parents on my back, it was the bully’s mocking me for being different. Childhood was rough beatings were regular, and it wasn’t always the bully’s that were the ones swinging fists at me. It hurt less to roam the streets than it did to go home and I often spent nights sat in the park watching the older kids talk or bullshit.

I grew up in Little Seoul, It’s near Vespucci, not a wealthy place but we did what we could to get by. Mom worked in the gas station and my asshole of a stepfather was a laborer at the docks. Like I said money was tight but the community was tighter. There was a local Tong which would help us when we needed to pay rent or gas but it was no way to live.

The Golden Tigers run Little Seoul, anything that happens there we know about. I was a young kid when they first approached me. I was sitting talking with some friends when a guy by the name of Jackie approached me and asked me if I wanted to make some money. Hell $200 is a lot of money to a kid and all I had to do was ride my bike down to Rancho and give someone a bag. Soon I was making more money than my mom.

That was it for me, I spent the next 2 years of my life working for Jackie, Whatever he needed I would do for him. I was 14 when he started me dealing cocaine. I was known on the streets as
“ Kong “ and ran the busiest corner on the block. With the corner came power and respect. People were coming to me with their problems you know? Like I was becoming someone. But karma is a heartless motherfucker and one morning I woke up to lights, sirens and a big bald fuck telling me not to move.

Funny ain’t it? How all I wanted was to get out of the hole I was living in, and I went straight from a hole into a cage. Anyway, that was 23 months ago now. I got 30 days left in this shot box then I’m out…

To be continued.
Last edited by FatSam on Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A man who never eats pork bun is NEVER a whole man!
Burim
Helper

Re: David "Kong" Lee

Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:42 am

Love the story man!
TroyManzo

Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:58 pm

FatSam

Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:55 pm

phpBB [video]
A man who never eats pork bun is NEVER a whole man!
DagoMike

Looks good man.
Burim
Helper

Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:59 pm

FatSam wrote:
phpBB [video]
u gonna help me with that