Requirements for becoming apart of our team are the following;
- Fully fluent in both writing and understanding the English language.
- Be an active member of the community. We are in a development stage of the server and require lots of input on features and policies. You should be interested to take part of all internal discussions and you should not be afraid to voice your opinion.
- You need to be able to efficiently work in a team. You are going to be working closely together with the team in order to get things done as efficiently as possible. If you take part in our team, you should have no problem to work with new people.
- A peaceful and understanding person should be something you are defined as. You are going to be representing our community and as a helper your main duty is to help! You should take pride in helping beginners and you should be able to do it with ease. Everything isn't crystal clear for beginners and you should be able to help them calmly.
- You should be prestigeless. Just because you are apart of staff doesn't mean that you're better than anyone. The community always goes first and that should be your motto when being apart of our team.
Code: Select all
[b]Real life age:[/b] [b]Geographical location:[/b] [b]Why do you want to become a helper?:[/b] [b]What makes you qualified to become apart of our team?:[/b] [b]Do you have any past experience with being in a tester/administrator team? If so, explain in detail:[/b] [b]Are you apart of any other communities?:[/b] [b]Do you have any past role-playing experience? Feel free to go into detail:[/b] [b]You read an application that has poor grammar but has a strong knowledge of the rules. How do you make your decision to accept, or deny?:[/b] [b]Your authority is challenged in-game when trying to help someone with a game related or mod related bug, how do you handle the conflict? i.e "You can't help me, I need a real admin.":[/b] [b]Anything extra you would like to add?:[/b]