Welcome to Rage Roleplay!

Important server and community information are documented here.
damaz
Management

Welcome to Rage Roleplay!

Sun May 20, 2018 2:21 pm

Welcome to our new forums! It feels great to have you guys around for the new era of Rage Roleplay.

As you might have noticed we decided to change our name from Five Roleplay to Rage Roleplay. The change of the name comes pretty naturally since we're going to use Rage Multiplayer as our server's player client. We ran a few tests on other clients and found Rage Multiplayer far superior, we can't wait until you get to test it out on our server!

Some of you have been wondering what happened to Nexus and due to some unforeseeable reasons, he had to leave the development team of the server. We have been forced to completely rewrite our whole game mode during Nexus' absence and that's why we've been so silent on Discord. I can assure you we are working our hardest behind the scenes and we're eager to share more updates with you.

We have some new faces that joined to server's management to help get the server back on its feet! Golden will take charge of the server's development. LaBloske is going to take over SwiftFox's old job as the system administrator. We have also pretty recently added krille120 to the management, he's going to help out getting properties set up as well on ensuring that we have a realistic economy on our server.

I guess you're tired of me babbling on and want to see some progress! We don't have much for show right now, but we promise to be very transparent with the progress of the server. Be sure to hang around on Discord and here on the forums for more updates.

Here is a screenshot of the log in page, click to enlarge.

Here is a screenshot of character customization, click to enlarge.

I am in the process of setting up LSPD, LSFD and a government team. Is that something you might be interested to partake in? Do you have any other cool ideas? Send me a private message!

Do you want to see some feature on the server? Please use our suggestion's board.

Psst... Have you joined our Discord server?
krille120

Re: Welcome to Rage Roleplay!

Sun May 20, 2018 2:26 pm

Let's gooooooo.
Simon
Lead Administrator

Sun May 20, 2018 2:29 pm

Toasty
Lead Administrator

Sun May 20, 2018 2:31 pm