9. Property Rules

Find the server's rules and regulations here. Ensure that you stay up to date with the rules before entering the server.
Rage Roleplay
Management

9. Property Rules

Fri May 04, 2018 2:01 pm

9 — Miscellaneous Property Rules
  1. Players may not damage or destroy another player's property without a proper in-character reason. If a player wants to severely damage or destroy a house or business they require permission from an administrator. Depending the severity of the damage to the property, access to the property may be restricted by the administrator for a period of time.
  2. Houses will automatically be sold if a player has not logged in for more than two weeks. Donators may keep their houses for up to a month of inactivity, depending on the player's donation level.
Rage Roleplay
Management

Re: 9. Property Rules

Fri May 04, 2018 2:01 pm

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: I accidentally destroyed a player's vehicle after stealing it, what should I do?
A: Refund a reasonable amount of money to the victimized player. As you broke the property rule you may also be punished by an administrator, you should be careful when handling other player's properties.

Q: Is there a limit to how many houses I can own?
A: No, but properties are taxed and owning several properties will be very expensive to maintain.

Return to “Rules”