10. Account Rules

Find the server's rules and regulations here. Ensure that you stay up to date with the rules before entering the server.
Rage Roleplay
Management

10. Account Rules

Fri May 04, 2018 1:59 pm

10 — Miscellaneous Account Rules
  1. Playing on our server is a privilege and not a right. The administration reserves the right to temporarily or permanently suspend you from playing if they deem you unfit for the server, regardless of if you have donated any real money.
  2. Players may not have more than one UCP account and may not share their account or characters.
  3. Character applications cannot be shared and must be written solely by the player submitting the application.
  4. Players are responsible for any other players sharing their IP address. Punishments for rule violations may be applied to all players using the same IP address, including permanent bans from the server. Players may not use a VPN or proxy server to access to the community forums or game server.
  5. Players may not sell, buy, or trade in-game assets for real life assets. Players are not allowed to transfer assets from a main character to an alternative character or vice versa. All transactions must be in-character.
  6. Players may not namechange within one week after scamming another player. Players may not namechange if they are being sued.
  7. A player's character cannot be permanently killed without the consent of the player. This may be in the form of a written agreement prior to the death occurring. Server management may force permanent character deaths and revoke prior character kill agreements in special circumstances.
  8. Characters must have realistic names. The names of celebrities and fictional characters cannot be used unless the name is common and coincidental.
Rage Roleplay
Management

Re: 10. Account Rules

Fri May 04, 2018 1:59 pm

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Can I please transfer my money from my old character to a new one?
A: No, you have to buy a namechange if you want to transfer assets from one character to another.

Return to “Rules”